CME Group Data Center | Aurora, IL
A Winning Combination
- Speed, proximity, bandwidth, and direct connectivity to the CME Group Data Center combined with the service and support of Dorman Trading.
The Fastest Data Connection to the CME
- The CME Group Data Center in Aurora, IL provides traders with the closest proximity possible to the CME Globex matching engine.
- Now with up to 10 Gbps GLink – the fastest connection to CME Globex possible.
CME Aurora Dedicated Servers allocates all of the hardware resources to one trader. This provides access to much more CPU and RAM than a typical virtual machine (VM) and is ideal for the most demanding traders running automated, algorithmic, and system trading.
Location – Aurora, IL
Server – Client Provides Hardware
Redundant Power – Included
Cooling – Included
Data Access – Unlimited Market Data
CME Data Center Includes
- CME 1 or 10 Gigabit (Gbps) GLink Connection, redundant LC fiber
- Low latency trading – all traders have equal proximity to the matching engine
- Remote hands service available – standard/priority/emergency levels of service
- Dorman Trading 24×7 SLA
- 17.5 Kw of power, two tier, fully redundant
- State of the art HVAC, fire prevention and protection
Connectivity: One connection per server included, additional connections available
Tunnel: VPN Tunnels supported
- 1U/2U/3U configurations
- Inquire for additional configurations
Exchange Data Feeds
Includes: CME, CBOT, NYMEX, & COMEX
Available: ICE & EUREX
Hosting provided on a first-come-first-serve basis. To learn more about hosting your electronic trading system at the CME Group Data Center, please contact us.